We use cookies on our website. See our Cookie Statement here.

Cookie Statment
Close All Open All

Agreement Details

Can I put this agreement into someone else’s name?

We do not transfer agreements regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974. If you want to end your agreement early, you will need to return the vehicle to us in good condition and pay half of the total amount payable under the agreement plus any arrears. Where applicable, you will also be required to pay the balance of the total cost of any associated insurance products. This sum will be reduced if you qualify for an insurance rebate.

Can I change my payment date?

We understand that our customers sometimes need to move their payments to a more convenient date and we’re happy to move your due date forward up to a maximum of 15 days from the original due date.

You can request a due date change here, or you can send us an email, or call our Customer Services team. Click here for our contact details.

Can I cancel my agreement if I change my mind?

All regulated contract holders have the right to withdraw from the financial agreement within 14 days of the date the agreement is signed. In order to do so, you will need to provide notice. Notice can be provided by email, telephone or letter. Click here for our contact details. If you withdraw from the agreement, you must repay the credit plus any accrued daily interest within 30 days, beginning on the date after the date you provided  notice to withdraw. Daily interest charges are shown on your agreement. 

Will you speak to anyone else about my account?

We will only discuss your agreement with you, our contract holder.  If you want us to speak to a third party, you must inform us of his /her details and give your written consent. We will ask you to provide details such as your name and date of birth. We will also ask you to provide a password. Authorisation on your account will only be valid for a maximum of 3 months. If you wish to extend the period then you will need to contact us again.

Can I Voluntarily Terminate my agreement?

Conditional Sale and Hire Purchase agreements that are regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974 have specific termination

rights once a certain amount of the loan has been paid. If you’d like to exercise your right to terminate your agreement,

you’ll need to let us know in writing. You can click here to send an email or click here for our postal address. Once

you’ve let us know, we’ll send you a quote showing your outstanding liability (if applicable) and information on how to


Why have I received an Annual Statement?

Under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 we are obliged to send you a statement of account on an annual basis, detailing

payments you have made during the period. If you have any questions about your annual statement, please contact our

Customer Services team. Click here for our contact details.

Regulated Contracts

Please note that the following Frequently Asked Questions relate only to agreements which are regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974. Your agreement will state whether it is regulated in this way. If your agreement is not regulated, please contact us with any queries.